1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bone in/ bone out........

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, May 21, 2007.

1. KG

KG Active Member

Well if you like them naked (no batter) the ones at Taco Mac are pretty good.

2. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

The Beef O'Bradys chain in Florida/S.Carolina and a few other states is pretty damn good. Not a lot of variety in flavors, but they're big and they have a great taste to them.

3. Chef

Chef Active Member

Had the mild wings (boneless) at BWW tonight........mui excellente.

They also had a promotion where if you eat 12 boneless wings with the super hot blazin sauce in 6 minutes........they're on the house..........some dickbag did it in 1 min. 20 sec.

Poor fucker.

4. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

If you're going to do that, you almost have to eat them in under two minutes. It sounds tempting (except for the fact I'd have to eat boneless wings and BWW won't see any more of my money any time soon.

I've gpt to get some wings in my belly, and soon.

5. Chef

Chef Active Member

I can see inhaling the wings.......but son of a bitch.........all the pain of the burning in your mouth + all the pain shitting out multiple pints of blood........all for a 5 dollar order of wings.

6. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

Well, it's probably worth it to BWW to skip on the $5, and watch the entertainment.

Having two or three beers beforehand might numb the mouth enough for me to pull it off, though I doubt I would try it.

7. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

No way in hell would I ever attempt this ... UNLESS ... there was a free bar tab invovled. And then .... MAYBE!

8. Chef

Chef Active Member

You couldn't even think about drinking liquor/beer after destroying liquid lava.

Destroy wings.......drink lots of ice water.......shit/peuke..........then get fhitshaced.

Draft saved Draft deleted