1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bone in/ bone out........

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, May 21, 2007.

1. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Last time I was at my local Hooters I swear they're employing the oldest Hooters girl in the world. Her grandchildren must be so proud.

2. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

Or they were working the next table.

3. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Hey, leave 'em alone. They're just doing it to pay tuition.

4. RedCanuck

RedCanuck Active Member

A vote for good wings, if you ever have occasion to be in Ottawa... maybe during the Stanley Cup finals if anyone is so lucky, Local Heroes. Excellent, and last I checked they weren't boneless. Also superb ribs.

5. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Been there once when I was covering a 67's game. Very good, as was the old Villa Deli across the street from the Civic.

6. Fly

Fly Well-Known Member

BuffWildWing is fine, but as stated before only a decent value on their special days. Their sauces are solid, good flavors and variety.

There's a little dive bar in the northern Ontario hamlet of Sudbury, right downtown, called The DogHouse. Best. Wings. Anywhere.

7. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

And a slap shot from the Sudbury Community Arena and The Ledo.

8. KG

KG Active Member

Oh believe me I do. Thanks for the recipe.

9. Chef

Chef Active Member

Decided on the boneless wings the other night........went with the honey bbq sauce though......my ass thanked me.

10. JR

JR Well-Known Member

And Huggy, you'd have to admit, the wings at the Goose are pretty damn good.

11. KG

KG Active Member

I'm starving, but I keep reading this thread.

12. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Goose wings are very good. There are a ton of great wing joints in the Toronto area. Same with Buffalo. I've been to the Anchor Bar but I've had better wings in a dozen other places there.

Draft saved Draft deleted