1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bonaduce vs. Survivor's Johnny Fairplay

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

Oh shit, that's funny. It's Fairplay's own damn fault.

2. Flash

Flash Guest

Fairplay's intvu

http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1213872318

3. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

I'm sure it never dawned on that douche bag that Bonaduce isn't the type to laugh off a physical challenge, especially when the 'roid rage kicks in. TMZ is saying Mrs. Peter Brady was the one who goaded Bonaduce into talking shit to Fairplay in the first place.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

This is what happens when you get that many attention whores (Reality TV stars) in the same room...

5. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

johnny douchebag was an even bigger ass a couple of years ago on a reality show where the cast was made up of reality show "stars" who were making a movie and all living in the same house. can't remember the name of the show but if i recall correctly, the producers wound up making him move out of the house.

6. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

I remember that. Saw bits and pieces of it. He was drunk about 90 percent of the time. He needed a good ass kicking.

7. I think it was called Kill Reality. It was dreadful.

8. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

Doesn't Bonaduce learn anything....

9. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Oh, these two are just setting us up for a WWE Hell in a Cell. Make it a Survivor twin bill with Ashley vs. Dave.

10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Finally saw the clip and it was pretty funny. Bonaduce looks all cracked out, though.

11. pallister

pallister Guest

Just watched the video, too. That was great. Some people you just shouldn't mess with.

12. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

It's a tie. They both lose.

Draft saved Draft deleted