1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bogut Bashes NBA and American Culture

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by IU90, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

FB,

Nothing thus far on ATH or PTI.

2. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

It was on both, yesterday.

3. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Frankly, I don't think Australians lie away at night thinking of the United States.

4. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

All Australians do is gamble at the corner slot joint and chase great white sharks. (blue font)

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Yeah, no shit, Bari. They're not Canadians.

6. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

THAN they get paid.
    THAN
    THAN

7. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Lo siento

8. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

What the fuck makes Bogut qualified to speak for the entire American lifestyle? Most of his comments are true, but the one about his children being raised here, if he meant anywhere in America, is bullshit.

"I wouldn't want to raise my children in Australia because I'm afraid a dingo would eat them," Hammer Pants said.

I hope he meant the NBA lifestyle, and not all of America, but I'm afraid he did. And if that's the case ... fuck him.

9. He sucks, who cares what he says? Worst No. 1 pick not named Kwame Brown to come along in ages.

10. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

That is just priceless.

11. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

He's not the only one, apparently. Houston Rocket Vassilis Spanoulis had some pretty harsh words for the Rockets and the USA. Apparently, he REALLY wants to go back home to Greece because he apparently said he wouldn't stay even if he got a starting position with the Spurs.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/4943775.html

12. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Here is my reaction to Bogut and Vasiline Spameaterlis or whatever the fuck his name is.....

You don't like it here, give back all your fucking money and go play in whatever second-rate bullshit professional league your country has to offer. And while your at it, take 20 or 30 of the rest of the Eurotrash stiffs with you and give us our God damn game back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.