1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bode: No more Olympics for me...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Trouser_Buddah, Apr 13, 2007.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

The really sad thing? That's not fun with the quote function --- he really is that much of a puss.

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Charlie: What's so bad about second?
    Stroker Ace, Lugs Harvey: Screw second!

Clearly Herm Edwards needs to explain things to Bode.

3. ralph wiggum

ralph wiggum Member

Actually, he is better. If you ask just about any world cup racer, they'll admit to it. They might also say he's a d-bag and that they don't like him. Fact is, though, when he's on, he's faster than anybody in just about every discipline. Dude is talented. He's just an ass on top of that.

4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Fuck that fuck.

5. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Pussy.

Quitter.

Hottie.

6. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Look at it this way -- at least we won't have to deal with all the Bode hype this next time.

7. Double J

Double J Active Member

Go Sens. Beat those Pens. [/deadtojr] And beat BBJ too. [/deadtosportschick]

"Double J - An equal opportunity offender." ;D

(ps, j/k, guys - ya gotta luv me, eh!)

8. Sleeman's Ale for me, please. You'd like a Huber Bock, right? :)

9. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

My problem with Bode here is that I don't think he's being all that honest, with himself and with his fans/public/whatever. He bitches about the Olympics being all about winning, but at the end of the article he talks about prepping for the 07/08 Cup and trying to win 14 races. He's just as much a part of that culture as anyone. I think his problem is something else, but he's not willing to deal with it.

Draft saved Draft deleted