1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bobby Bowden to Texas Tech...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by gandhithegreat, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

You guys are reporters, you really need that much help finding it? It takes about 10 seconds, the thing isn't posted on just one site.
    Don't post it here.

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Tuberville may be interested, but there may be another Auburn connection that I've heard mentioned -- Gus Malzahn.

You gotta have some kind of gimmick to be able to recruit to Lubbock, and Malzahn is considered by many the offensive innovator that Leach is, without all the personality baggage.

Actually, with Gus there's not much personality at all.

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Actually, it took less than 10 seconds. :D

4. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

That's a fat one, but I'm letting it go by.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Is that how long it took you to find the picture or how long.....wait, I don't really want to know.

6. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I said 10 seconds, not 8. :D :D :D

7. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

She has a nice smile.

8. In two places...what's the story on Bowden? Is this really bullshit?

9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

This is as real as the stories that were running around Kentucky's message boards in late 2002/early 2003 insisting that UK was going to make Steve Spurrier its next football coach because "my wife heard from her hairdresser (who heard it from her husband) that some guy called a Lexington radio show and said his real estate agent pal heard that Steve Spurrier was looking for horse property there so he's gonna be UK's next football coach and we're gonna take over the SEC!"

10. steveu

steveu Well-Known Member

11. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Tuberville to TT would be interesting. IIRC, it was the possibility of Leach going to Auburn after Tuberville was fired that prompted his contract extension and the $800,000 bonus he just missed out on by getting fired.

12. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

that's a great picture.....she's got a great smile.

Draft saved Draft deleted