1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bob Ryan have work done?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by poindexter, Aug 20, 2006.

1. 21

21 Well-Known Member

then:
    [​IMG]

now:
    [​IMG]

2. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Is it true that he said to Loopy:

"Puberty, is that something you might be interested in?"

3. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Is it just me, or does it seem that Lupica thinks he's really funny?

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I'd rather masturbate with a potatoe peeler than listen to Lupica. Ryan? Ehh. Albom, when he's on, has his moments.

I think they should let Reali become the new host. Sharp as a whip.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I'll bet more of the men at ESPN have had work done than you would think... Woody Paige looks 20 years younger than he did a decade ago.

I've heard stories about producers at ESPN getting on DLB about his weight.

6. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Well, they ought to. Looked as fat as me last time I watched him on TV.

7. Mizzougrad96

Has anyone seen Peter King recently? He either had gastric bypass or is dying of cancer...

I know people out there lose weight, but you very rarely see them go from looking like a bloated fat ass to skinny as shit...

8. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I got A down pat. Working toward B, probably won't get there. Too ingrained are my bad ways.

Friend had gastric bypass, was barely bigger than me. He looks like a fucking pencil now. I'll have a bowl of cheerios for breakfast. He'll have a cheerio.

9. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Loopy thinks he is God's gift to humanity. I hope and pray that God kept the receipt.

10. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

I would guess that a major bout with virus or infection is life threatening for anyone with the gastric bypass.

11. Mizzougrad96

How much does gastric bypass cost? I can't imagine that insurance would cover it...

12. shockey

shockey Active Member

my buddy peter king did not have gastro bypass surgery. he was never heavy enough to be a candidate for that. he did change his dietary habits., though. good for him.

so did my bud mike vaccaro of the ny post. he had a heart scare last winter and has since dropped more than 60 pounds. these guys should be applauded, not questioned. vac is one of the great guys and best writers in the biz, a real talent.

good for him.

Draft saved Draft deleted