1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bob Knight reappears

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Jeff_Rake, Sep 21, 2006.

1. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Bobby sure took that game against KU two years ago, though, when they robbed the Jayhawks on Valentine's Day. But then, that would be to admit that he's been a beneficiary to bad calls. (Or in that case, non-calls.)

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

That comment is just the appetizer in Knight's plan to humiliate the Sooners this year.

Phase 2: Unleash the white kid from Knight School ... he gotz mad skillz.

3. mltru2tx

mltru2tx Member

How exactly was KU screwed in that game?

4. pressboxer

pressboxer Active Member

They had to spend an evening in Lubbock, Texas, for starters.

5. crimsonace

crimsonace Well-Known Member

Interestingly, Knight's wife is apparently a very, very rabid OU football fan.

Must be fun around *that* dinner table this week (then again, that's probably par for the course).

6. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Aaron Miles rebound with a 79-77 lead, but Red Raiders jump him, blacken his eye -- no foul called as opposed to two free throws that likely would have made it a four-point lead with only seconds to go. Instead, Tech hits a 3 and wins in double overtime.

Point is, bad calls work both for and against everyone at some point, including Knight.

7. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

Can I ask you where you got your flags?

8. Satchel Pooch

Satchel Pooch Member

BK's a real treat. Nothing can top "Knight School" when he got hit in the jollies by his grandson's batted Whiffle ball.

9. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Now I read on ESPN.com that blOwU is considering backing out of its return trip to Seattle in the home and home with Washington unless the PAC-10 changes it's rule about PAC-10 refs being used in PAC-10 OOC games. First of all, we shouldn't have "conference" refs. There should be one big pool of 'em and move 'em around by territory. A ref living in Pittsburgh does a Pitt game one week, a WVU game the next, Penn State the week after, etc.

Secondly, SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY! Oklahoma is acting like they'e the first school ever to be deep dicked in the ass without KY in history. And their school president is becoming a national disgrace. If I were an OU alum and saw this clown out posturing for a football game forfeiture while he was mum when the starting quarterback allegedly made $3.4 million for five hours of work at a car dealership (where he washed the hood of a car, then took a four and a half hour nap) I'd be ashamed.

10. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Anyone see the Oklahoma-UAB highlight shown on ESPN this morning? A sure fumble by an OU punt returner was ruled no fumble deep in Sooner territory? Uh, Oklahoma, you've got some explaining to do ... Sooner rather than later.

11. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Dear Markvid,

Fuck you and Myles Brand, that fucking pussy bitch. I'm tired of losing to Kansas every damn year!

Yours truly,

Robert M. Knight

P.S. How do you want to get shot while hunting? My way or the Dick Cheney special???

12. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

Actually, he punched the cop in Puerto Rico, and was later convicted in absentia.

Draft saved Draft deleted