1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bob Johnson slam dunks Obama

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Simon_Cowbell, Jan 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Guys give it up.

Montana/Rice, Jordan/Pippen, Ortiz/Ramirez...Zagoshe/Yawn.

You just can't compete with that tag team. It's time to accept you've been outwitted and move on.

2. steveu

steveu Well-Known Member

From Bob Johnson and Obama to 9/11 and...

Ah the heck with it. I'm temporarily heading for the fallout shelter until the smoke clears on this thread.

3. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Pastor --

MAYBE IF I PUT THIS BIG YOU'LL GET IT......

I CAN READ WHAT YOU WROTE AND YOU ARE STILL DEAD WRONG. IF YOU TAKE A SAMPLE OF 51 PERCENT OF THE POPULATION OF THE UNITED STATES -- NO MATTER HOW IT IS DIVIDED -- I AM QUITE SURE YOU'LL FIND PLENTY OF PEOPLE WITHIN SAID SAMPLE WHO ARE (A) INTELLIGENT ENOUGH (B) REASONABLE ENOUGH AND (C) BEYOND CAPABLE OF BEING THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. TO ARGUE OTHERWISE IS FOOLISH, WHICH, I KNOW FOR YOU IS PAR FOR THE COURSE.

Does that make it easier for you to comprehend?

4. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Actually, you are merely positing that. You have proven nothing.

It would also be very interesting to see how those 51% of the people would react to the information about evolution when presented with the facts instead of just hearing from churches what to think. Maybe they would be reasonable and intelligent enough to change their mind and recognize facts for facts.

I did see you give up trying to prove wrong evolution. At least you can recognize where your case is lost.

5. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Or maybe, Ziggy, you'll miss the point of his argument yet again.

[​IMG]

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

You give yourself too much credit.

7. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Well that is once again thanks to the mushead couple, Zeke and Pastor, two guys who have no clue, think they do and when they get called on the carpet and their idiotic ideas are shot down, instead of admitting it and moving on, they turn to juvenile tactices like throwing shit up in the air, bringing up other topics and hope it gets their liberal buddies involved because they need the help.

In short, they lose... and we've proven Pastor is a religious bigot ..........again.

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Fine, then.

I ain't that humble.

9. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Zag, you'll have to excuse Pastor. He's late for a DNC voter recruitment drive:

[​IMG]

10. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Where is the proof?

11. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Who is Zeke trying to impress?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.