1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bloomberg : Debates a Waste of Time

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Jun 19, 2007.

1. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

If it means Joe Lieberman won't be the first Jewish president...go Mike go!

2. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

A Bloomberg-Hagel ticket would be fascinating.
    It could mean that a third-party candidate might get the most votes of three candidates, but still not get anywhere close to enough Electoral College votes. Two out the last three elections where the guy who got the most votes wasn't President? Say goodbye to the Electoral College.
    Or it could also mean the effective end of the Republican party. Like what if other high-profile Republicans got together and said we need to get away from the crazy wing and start another party.
    This might be fun to watch.

3. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

As opposed to the people on SportsJournalists.com who live where they live "for employment expediency."

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Not to mention the eight million other people who, I'm sure, were all born on the island of Manhattan.

5. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

No -- Bloomberg - the new Ross Perot with better timing.

6. Big Chee

Big Chee Active Member

My biggest fear with Mike is him prioritizing Israel and their policies over what's best for the U.S.

7. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Well, that didn't take long.

8. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

those freakin' Joos!

9. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

My other fears, besides the Jews, are: Clowns, Mormons, Blacks, Hispanics, Catholics, Anglicans, Greek Orthodoxians, women, Asians, Indians (American and those actually from India) along with everyone else who doesn't look like me or act like me.

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Don't forget carnies...

11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Mumble a lot, smell like cabbage.

12. And not visibly insane.

Draft saved Draft deleted