1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bloomberg 2016

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YankeeFan, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Bloomberg is only a game-changer in that he could cause a state with a razor-thin margin to flip red, like Nader did in Florida in 2000. (What's thinner than razor-thin?)

Otherwise, not even close. The parties have rigged the system to make it impossible for independents to get traction like Perot did.

2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Hillary could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue in front of hundreds of witnesses and live on camera and Cranberry is still voting for her. ;)

3. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

Bloomberg's posters should just read:

Bloomberg 2016
    Not Trump. Not Hillary.

He should answer every question, no matter what it is, with "I am not Donald Trump, nor am I Hillary Clinton."

Lugnuts likes this.
  4. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

And Donald Trump has the face of an angel.

Donny in his element likes this.
  5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

If Bloomberg gets in, he really should try the Perot route of buying a half hour of TV time and telling the country who he is. Otherwise, has any average voter (not media members) outside the northeast ever heard of him?

6. Brian

Brian Well-Known Member

Say what we will about these races, but people certainly aren't basing their votes on how photogenic the candidates are. If they were, Rubio would be winning in a landslide.

7. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

8. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Next time I accuse you of never posting anything funny, remind me of this post.

Complete tasteless -- no pun intended -- but funny.

10. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  11. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

That's the most he has ever looked or sounded like a real actual person. If anything, it's going to increase his appeal.

12. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

His former college roommate has been pretty funny on the twitter.

Draft saved Draft deleted