1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Blood on the keyboard...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Dammit. Just sliced my friggin' finger open trying to force open a can of cat food. Sitting here, trying to feed the damned cat and the pull tab broke. So, in my brightest moment to date, I grab my letter opener and try to force open the lid. Slipped, bleeding profusely from a gash on my knuckle.

Blood on the keyboard, blood on my iPhone, blood on my desk.

Must be about four pints down at this point. Hope I don't bleed out. Oooh, what pretty birds. I feel a little light-headed. Where in the world IS that damned Carmen San Diego? Wow, those Rockapella guys can sing... I wonder what Crispin Glover is doing these days? Everyone knows the bird is the word, bird, bird, bird is the word.... sdsafd gk kgkyjhh dsadsadfdsferwffdfdsfffafdssafsdfdf

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

This is why you feed the cat dry food!

3. Double J

Double J Active Member

I thought this was about that cool cartoon where the guy beats his keyboard with his hands, bloody arm stumps and, eventually, his head, until he finally dies.

4. Killick

She comes in colors everywhere. She combs her hair. She's like a rainbow... Garfield one, two-three-two-three... mbbmbbdlksfdefsd... real American hero, G.I. Joe is ther-re-re-re-re-re-re-re.... fdl;dss

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Killick's cat checks in:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. Killick

fdsfsal;l.gssd if you like pina coladas, getting caught in the rain.,afdfdssddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

RIP, Killick.

He was great in The Client.

8. KG

KG Active Member

Considering the title, I thought this was another Chef thread until I saw it was Killick.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Is there blood on the scarecrow? Or the plow?

10. Killick

cas,sgfga,sfagrgr;lrregeea... lolly, lolly, get some adverbs heeeeere.,sdfsfdsfd coome on down to lolly's get some adverbs here.; lldfsdfdds you're going to need if you write or readsa sa aadddddddddasdadsasda or even thikn about it...ssadsall;eeeetwabrret;l

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I would have bet 100 bucks that the thread title was a metaphor.

12. Double J

Double J Active Member

Solid.

Draft saved Draft deleted