1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

BLOGGING!!!! Live from the doctor's office

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Jul 13, 2006.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Maybe he's got what seems to be ailing my town's Legion baseball players now that it's 100 degrees outside.

Coach calls it "complete pussyitis."

Didn't know it was catching.

And Rosie, I'm doing my best. These other kids always seem to lead me down the wrong path.

2. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

Zeke, if the other kids told you to jump off the Lake Street Bridge, would you?!

(Of course, as warm out as it is today.......)

3. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Or phoning the Czar.

Wonder if BYH broke into a renditon of the Thompson Twins' immortal "Doctor, Doctor".

4. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Well, he did just have a birthday. I think BYH might be going through "The Change".

5. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Loud grunting followed by loud splashes in a public restroom.

6. 21

21 Well-Known Member

It would be really great if he could get the doctor to post here during the exam.

7. SCEditor

SCEditor Active Member

Sorry, my fists -- I mean hands -- are full.

8. 21

21 Well-Known Member

He's been quiet for too long. I hope everything is okay.

Did he say what kind of doctor? Maybe he's pregnant.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

THIS right here is why I'm bummed I'm not going to Toronto. Any other rock fan would have said "Wonder if BYH broke into a rendition of Robert Palmer's Doctor Doctor."

And that would have been fine. But Huggy knows there's more to the Thompson Twins' catalogue than "Hold Me Now." I'm sniffling right now Huggy and I don't think it's just the upper respitaory (sp) infection. :'( :D

So anyway, all appears fine. After a full rectal exam, followed by an uncomfortably erotic nut tug, Doc says I have, guess what, an upper respitaory infection. Gave me an antibiotic and a cough syrup, the latter of which I don't think I've had since I lived with my parents. Can't complain too much...it's the first time I've been on any medication since 2003 and I'd rather be on 'em and nip it in the bud.

Plus, I was "only" there two hours. It went by far faster with you assclowns though. Best line was the doctor seeing my laptop and saying "Working on a book?" Uhh, yeah, something like that. :D

10. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Thanks for sharing.

BYH, I told you not to share needles with Sheffield and Giambi...

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Beej, stop trying to put newspapers out of business. :mad:

12. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Did you give em the obligatory, "Rectum? Damn near killed him!" joke?

Draft saved Draft deleted