1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

BLOGGING!!!! Live from the doctor's office

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Jul 13, 2006.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Possible good news! The guy next to me, who got here after me, was just called in. Alas, it may just be a case of he needs to see the doctor much more than I do. There are still two women here who were here before me and have not been called in. I hope they're with people who are already visiting the doctor.

And just because:

[​IMG]

My cat's breath smells like cat food.

2. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

True -- better forget sending him to his room and make him sit in the corner.

And BYH, let us know if we need to send care packages.

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Go tell the receptionist that you need to get in ASAP, because you bent your Wookie.

4. dog428

dog428 Active Member

You could pick up some of the magazines lying around and remind us of what was happening back six, eight months ago.

5. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Ask the receptionist if she has a sister named Selma.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Or ask her where Jub-Jub is...

7. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

Zeke........I'm warning you!!!!!

8. Armchair_QB

Fling yourself on the floor and thrash around like you're having a seizure. That should move you to the front of the line.

But if it doesn't at least you'll have a pretty good story about the reaction. I've never met anybody who's been forcibly removed from a doctor's office before.

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

That's a Ralph Wiggum quote, Mom. honest. Ask BYH.

I Know better than to try and sneak a masturbation reference by you after I promised I'd stop.

I'd have to be some kind of jerkoff to try that.

10. Armchair_QB

Yeah, it's not like you said you were shaking hands with the unemployed or something like that.

11. lono

lono Active Member

Ask the person closest to you if they ever got a really, really bad rash after visiting Haiti ...

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Right. If I had said that maybe BYH should ask Buck if he could flog his dolphin, that would be another pop off entirely.

As it was, all I was suggesting was the he quote some Simpsons lines, rather than double-clicking his mouse.

Draft saved Draft deleted