1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Blast from the Past

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Jun 27, 2006.

1. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I just restarted it, and it went straight to "Chariots of Fire" by Vangelis.

Great anthem, but that movie sucked turds. Two (maybe three) good scenes in the whole thing. What a pile of shit.

2. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I clicked on Aswad, just to see if there really was a singer called Aswad. I wish I hadn't done that.

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I liked Blast From the Past, tho it wasn't great by any means. As for that site, so glad to see Tonight by Shooting Star on there. But, yeah, a very cursory selection, tho overall a good find. But no Tempole Tudor? No Working Girl by the Members? And Take on Me is still the best video ever.

4. Double J

Double J Active Member

I heard "Take On Me" today on the radio. One of the greatest riffs of the 80s all time. And yes, an amazing and ground-breaking video that still stands out today.

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Hahahh I opened it and instantly played "Take On Me." THE video of my childhood...I loved me some Morten Harket.

Draft saved Draft deleted