1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Black, white and yellow and has sex with helpless chicks. Big Ben? No, penguins!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by LongTimeListener, Jun 11, 2012.

1. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

http://www.latimes.com/news/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-perverted-penguins-20120611,0,32225.story

A scientist 100 years ago was observing penguins at the South Pole and was so freaked out by their behavior that he couldn't bring himself to tell anyone else about it. Necrophilia, rape of baby penguins by "hooligan" males, and TEH GAY!!!!!

Levick witnessed males having sex with dead females — some dead for more than a year. In one case, he observed a male have sex with a female that was badly injured and could not walk. He also saw homosexual behavior and males having sex with baby chicks, sometimes right under their parents' eyes. Some chicks were crushed and injured, others were killed.

I think that's pretty much Parents Weekend at Ohio State.

2. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

That explains the crazy-ass penguins in the Madagascar movies.

3. Yodel

Yodel Active Member

Defense attorneys have been arguing that for a while, I think.

4. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Retire the trophy for best thread name.

5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I thought a penguin lying on its back with its eyes half opened was Sidney Crosby, two games after his latest comeback.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Close the hymnals, Mass is over.

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Seconded.

8. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

That damn Madagascar 3 afro song has been in my head for a solid month now. My kids taunt me with it.

Draft saved Draft deleted