1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Black ice = "exploded" fibula

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 93Devil, Jan 5, 2009.

1. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I have 80, count em, 80 Oxycodones next to me right now. It's the generic for Percocet so the bottle says.

I use them to sleep. I really hope I don't use all of them.

2. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Now THERE'S a reporter, folks!

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Have I told you recently how much I admire your dedication to your family? It would be so sad for you to be out of it when Lil' 93 wants to play... Let me take some of those off your hands for you...

5. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

TTIWWOP!!!

That sucks, especially about the basketball career ending. Hopefully those pills work good & you can enjoy the time off, at least as much as possible.

6. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Damn, Devil, sorry to hear that.

Dumbbells next to the couch will help you keep the upper body in shape. Or, just lift 12 ounces at a time with a sixpack of beer every afternoon..

7. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

93 sorry about your injury. Have you taken a look at some of the ads popping up on this tread. They are alll about healing ankle pain.

8. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Sorry about that, 93D, though it sounds as if things will be OK down the road.

A fib fracture off a patch of black ice? Did your body take a strange turn while your foot slipped forward? Just seems strange. Again, that stinks.

Take care ...

9. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I fell straight down on it I guess.

Lil 93 might take her next step before I take mine.

10. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

That's awful. Hopefully the cast is off soon.

11. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

I was given Percocets for something in the wake of my cancer surgery. I took every last one of those pills.

Sorry to hear about your ankle. I'm glad you're OK though and that you have a great wife and daughter.

12. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

So sorry to hear about your bad break, 93D. Hope your 6-8 weeks go by quick.

Draft saved Draft deleted