1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Black Friday is coming, hooray, hooray!!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl2, Nov 21, 2006.

1. carrie

carrie Active Member

exactly, hoops.

i haven't had chik'n minis in so long ...

2. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

i've only had 'em at the dwarf house in atlanta... a 24-hour (except for sunday, of course) chick-fil-a... i mean, that means there must be a god for such a place to exist

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Am I the only one here who doesn't get the infatuation with Chick-Fil-A? I've just never liked the sandwiches all that much.

4. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

5. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

you've got problems, son

6. carrie

carrie Active Member

chik'n minis and chik'n biscuits are the absolute bomb.

the sandwiches? they're just a'ight.

7. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I love the chicken club.

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

No, I think the restaurant is disgusting and have been mocked severely for that attitude at my shop.

9. pallister

pallister Guest

Chick-Fil-A kicks ass. It's the only restaurant that'll make me pull off the Interstate once I start driving during a road trip.

10. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Not me. I'll hang with friends and family, then watch that titanic KU-Ball State game from the Las Vegas Tournament, thank you.

Bubbler, Whitlock, you know this is a revenge game from Maui years ago. No one's cramping up like Drew Gooden this time! ;)

11. Ledbetter

Ledbetter Active Member

Agree, though I'm now allergic to chicken so it doesn't matter much. I do like their waffle fries, however. And they have the best service of any fast-food joint.

12. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I'm pretty sure there's a Chick-Fil-A near the mall, but there's no way I'm going there for breakfast.

Draft saved Draft deleted