1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bitter, dried out, old she-male skank exposes self as unredeemable POS

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by heyabbott, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

What's even more amazing than her willingness and ability to sink to new depths is her inability to actually construct clean, intelligent prose. I get that there is a market for spewing venom (although when Hondo says Michael Moore is her equivelent, it's absurd), but it's amazing to me that people will actually argue that she is a good writer. Her screeds really do read like the work of an angry junior college political science major, who was an alternate on the debate team, so she seeks revenge by writing rambling op-ed pieces for the campus weekly. The fact that she made it through four years of Cornell without learning how to construct a sentence might be the best argument to send your kids to Penn, Dartmouth or Brown that I've ever seen.

2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

That was a great column. Too bad the truth hurts you guys so much.

(Didn't want to disappoint you, JR) ;) ;D

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Actually, the thread title was referring to Hitlery, no? ;D

4. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Hammerin' Hank refuses to sell out, hence his banishment to the toil of the underground. But he has my admiration. He's re-invented himself more times than John Travolta and makes a twentieth the coin.

5. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Four out of five ain't bad.

Bone structure, people.

6. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Adam's apple 'll tip 'em off, every time . . .

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

No, the thread title refered to Mr Coulter

8. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

I'm waiting for Coulter to change her political stripes when she realizes the money she can make by bashing conservatives. You know as soon as the country shifts a little more to the left, she'll switch sides...and there will be just as many idiots buying her unreadable books and reading her silly-ass arguments.

9. Lester Bangs

Lester Bangs Active Member

Question -- who's a bigger piece of shit, O'Reilly or Coulter?

10. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

That's tough. I would say Rush Limbaugh is a bigger sack of catshit than either one of those two.

11. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Actually, after he got addicted to pain pills, he lost a lot of weight.

12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

It's dense but without a lot of surface area, like Bill, Ann and Rush, (those names go together like Goering, Goebbels and Himmler.) They are like second team All Evil.
    1st team All Evil (US Division) Cheney, Rove & Rumsfeld. Bush is a puppet, without free will and is therefore ineligible

Draft saved Draft deleted