1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bionic Woman

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by heyabbott, Oct 4, 2007.

1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

The actress who played Starbuck in the recent Battlestar Gallactic series is in new Bionic Woman, she's a renegade Bionic Woman. She looks great and is just as tough.

I like this series, so far. Miguel Ferrer is always great.

I love how TV has come so far in language, Jamie Sommers calls her boss a douche, an in "You're such a douche."

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That's Katee Sackhoff as the rogue Bionic Woman. She is good. So is a lot of the supporting cast, including a couple of appearances so far from actors from Battlestar Galactica (Chief Tyrol very briefly and Baltar's lawyer has a recurring role).

They also have writer/producer David Eick from Galactica.

All those connections have me watching, but so far it has been kind of uneven. Definitely not even close to the quality of Battlestar Galactica.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I really wanted to watch Bionic Woman. Sadly it's not on on either of my nights off, and I dont' have Tivo. I'll probably buy it when it comes out on DVD though.

Draft saved Draft deleted