1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bionic Woman returning to NBC

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by EStreetJoe, Jan 3, 2007.

1. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/television/news/e3i0c0342d71c020e734fc8254d42262877

The pilot pickup season began in earnest Tuesday, with NBC greenlighting three one-hour pilots, a cop show from "Law & Order" veteran Michael Chernuchin and "Rescue Me" creators Denis Leary and Peter Tolan, a spy dramedy from "The O.C." creator Josh Schwartz and a new take on "The Bionic Woman."

"Bionic," which has received a cast-contingent order, is a reconceptualization of the 1970s series about a woman whose body is mechanically enhanced to save her life.

Laeta Kalogridis and David Eick are the writers/executive producers for NBC Universal TV Studio.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

This time she'll have bigger, bionic boobs.

3. boots

boots New Member

I have only one question about the return....WHY?

4. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Will she rest on a Sleep Number bed?

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

My guess is because a $6 million man seems kinda cheap these days. I've got bigger credit card balances.

6. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted