1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Binghamton AD officials accused of sex misconduct

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cadet, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Cadet

Cadet Guest

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/wire/newyork/ny-bc-ny--university-sexual0319mar19,0,3048208.story

An athletic department fundraiser has filed an EEOC complaint naming two athletic department officials.

As the <a href="http://title-ix.blogspot.com/2009/03/suny-binghamton-athletic-department.html">Title IX Blog</a> points out, the circumstances of this situation appear to be similar to those at Fresno State and San Diego State, which had to pay out millions of dollars to settle complaints. And no, I don't write the Title IX Blog.

2. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Sad. Sick. Predictable.

Hopefully we'll see some real punishment, if this is true.

3. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

Clearly, it's not as good as it could be then.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

5. A sewer, built deliberately to be a sewer.
    Kornheiser must be proud.

6. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Isn't Binghamton supposed to be the academic jewel of the SUNY system?

7. king cranium maximus IV

king cranium maximus IV Active Member

Here's a question: How much of an epic dumbass in this day and age do you have to be to spout crap like this in public? To a co-worker?

I once had to sack a guy who thought racist jokes to people of that race were good icebreakers. Really, dude?

If this is the way you feel about women, thumb through a dirty magazine before coming to work. Keep it at home.

8. bristolex

bristolex New Member

You don't even need a dirty magazine. Just this month you could thumb through ESPN the Magazine and learn about Candace Parker's "cup size".

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

No, that would be Ann Arbor ;)

10. Notepad

Notepad Member

This thread is useless without pictures.

11. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

This school's about to be whacked hard. Every official from the president on down will be cleaned out.

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Hey, the economy is rough.

I would take a job where I am simply required to look good and flirt with donors. Too bad this lazy wench doesn't share my love for the American dream.

People these days have no work ethic.

Draft saved Draft deleted