1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Billy Crystal will bat leadoff today

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by markvid, Mar 13, 2008.

1. markvid

markvid Guest

That got me thinking...might be fun to hit him with a 30-MPH palm ball, then when the outrage starts, just say, hey, he's a comedian, he can't take a joke?

2. Walter_Sobchak

Walter_Sobchak Active Member

I object to Billy Crystal being referred to as a comedian.

3. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Flip him!

-- J. Brosnan

4. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Billy Crystal in the lineup for a spring training game isn't as big a joke as spring training.

Nice revenue streams and something to keep the snowbirds amused for a few weeks but give me a break.

5. markvid

markvid Guest

Not in HD on DirecTV, but is in SD. I don't get it.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

YES is in mid-season mode when it comes to spin control.

Michael Kay said, presumably with a straight face, that Shelley Duncan didn't mean to spike Iwamura near the nuts b/c he looked surprised when he got tossed. Ooooooooooookay.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

and if there's a more pathetic, lame, wannabehangeron sight than Crystal jogging with Derek Jeter, well, I've never seen it.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Crystal gets ahead 3-1 and then flails lamely at the next two pitches. Then he gets a standing O. Christ.

9. Maholm is gutless

10. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Please let this happen... This would end these celebrities thinking they can be a professional athlete for a day...

11. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Actually, he did lose about 15 pounds in the offseason.

12. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Pitcher should have brushed him back then yelled -- "Wear a fuckin real cap for City Slickers III"

Draft saved Draft deleted