1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bill O'Reilly needs to get out more...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by markvid, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Bill O'Reilly throws black folks a bone and you all ridicule him.

Bet he never does that again.

I bet most of you hypocritical liberals never even knew black people wore anything but saggy pants and bling. Bill spots that right away and -- BAM -- is laughed at.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

There are many people who embarrass me on behalf of my race, the only race, The Human Race. Bill O'Reilly doesn't even make the top million on the planet. As for profession, I'm sure the Union of Concerned Whores is happy to collect his dues.

3. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

....or a pointed stick.

4. RELEASE THE TIGER!

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'm shocked. SHOCKED! That someone making ignorant, racists statements doesn't ruffle your feathers.

6. Gold

Gold Active Member

The thing I got a kick out of was O'Reilly saying he treated Sharpton. If that dinner was paid for, it's on an expense account.

7. FishHack76

FishHack76 Active Member

MASSIVE TOOL
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

9. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Bill O is just confused when restaurants don't have them on the menu. He is often left to look around the room and see that other people are there.

10. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

I was at a sushi bar the other day and I was surprised to see that Orientals still eat with wooden sticks / Bill O'Reilly

11. Gold

Gold Active Member

Here's my other question and I'm sure somebody on this board will know - Is Sylvia's even the best restaurant in Harlem any more?

Draft saved Draft deleted