1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bill Maas arrested

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by CentralIllinoisan, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I've driven through East Peoria many times and I'd loved to have had some Ecstasy, marijuana and suspected cocaine to get me through it. Some suspected quaaludes and some suspected LCD might not be bad either. Can't have too many narcotics to get through that drive. And that goes for West, South, North and Central Peoria too. Man that town is boring.

I'd save the handgun for driving anywhere west of Peoria inside the state of Illinois. I'd probably be eating it in a nice picnic astride the Spoon River when the boredom reached a Heart Of Darkness-like fever pitch.

2. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

That may be the funniest post of the day, and there have been a lot of good ones today.

3. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Mr. Maas, he dead.

4. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

Fun trivia: Maas was once married to Dan Marino's sister.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Emphasis, I presume, on the WAS.

6. DisembodiedOwlHead

DisembodiedOwlHead Active Member

Sure, I agree, if "least annoying" = Carrot Top grudge-fucking a hippopotamus on your hungover forehead at 7 a.m. accompanied by a brass bonanza playing the hits of Streisand.

7. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

I wonder if Fox will can him.

8. DisembodiedOwlHead

DisembodiedOwlHead Active Member

They pulled him out of the rotation the last half of the '06 season anyway, so he might already have technically been canned.

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

This wasn't bad, either.

10. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Well we have learned that Bill has not gone green yet since he was driving a hummer

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

you would.

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Coke, X and weed and a girl half his age.

It started just fine, methinks...

Draft saved Draft deleted