1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bill Gets Physical

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Jan 9, 2007.

1. To be fair, he only borrowed her for a while.
    Repeatedly.

2. Monday Morning Sportswriter

Monday Morning Sportswriter Well-Known Member

Belichick can be a jerk. Is anyone really surprised, though? Of all the things he's been called, polite and courteous aren't among them. Of course he'd shove someone out of his way, and do it without regard for the shovee's well-being.

Want to read about it?
    http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2007/01/09/candid_camera/?p1=MEWell_Pos5

Want to see it?

3. Jones

Jones Active Member

Get the fuck off this site then. YOU REALLY DON'T BELONG ON IT.

4. Jones

Jones Active Member

Oh, and I think Bill shoved someone on his way out of the scrum, too. It's not on the clip, but I think I saw that at the time.

I'm starting to feel pretty jaded about covering sports for a living, shit like this.

5. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

No doubt.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

You're right. He did.

7. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Minor threadjack.

I saw the title of this thread and immediately thought of Parcells in the Olivia Newton-John video.

Carry on.

8. Belichick's a dick, and anybody who has dealt with him knows it. McGrory's column in the Globe was dead on. What bothered me almost as much were the TV announcers giving him a pass on the shove. You know they saw it, because they described the hug.

Draft saved Draft deleted