1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bill Bergey's Battle of the Network stars look ahead to Week 9 of the NFL

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Oct 31, 2011.

1. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Belichick again highlights how badly he messed up by dealing Richard Seymour.

2. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

But, but, but....BELICHICK IS A FUCKING GENIUS WHO HAS A LONG, STORIED HISTORY OF TAKING MALCONTENTS AND TURNING THEM INTO SUPERSTARS AGAIN!!!!!

Ugh. Least shocking news of the season.

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Evidence indicates that Haynesworth wasn't a shirker in New England -- he just wasn't able to contribute much. The rust he grew in Washington seized up his engine for keeps.

4. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Bob, I tend not to believe that Leaf suddenly became a bad guy in September 1998. Manning had the blood line and was said to have a maturity that belied his years. All of that bore itself out.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Whatever the reason, he was absolutely invisible when I've seen the Patriots this year. Honestly, I completely forgot about him while I watched the game against the Steelers two weeks ago.

6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

He really was good against the Cowboys. They had to triple-team him sometimes. But that was it, the last flare of the bulb before it burns out.

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

thanks, I needed that smile

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Mean Machine.

9. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Only Marshall is a noticeable upgrade over the mediocrity he currently has at his disposal. Hillis has turned out to be a fraud, and Royal, Stokely and Scheffler all were/are borderline starters on their best days.

10. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

I'll give you everyone but Royal. I still have hope for him. Oh, and fuck Josh McDaniels.

Draft saved Draft deleted