1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bill Belichick, sleazeball

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by RokSki, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Double J

Double J Active Member

I once read that Frawley used to get real flustered by the way Fred MacMurray liked to do things on "My Three Sons" (Frawley played the grandpa until his death, at which point William Demarest came in as Uncle Charley).

Supposedly, MacMurray worked it out that scenes from several different episodes would be shot at once and in varying orders, in order that more shows could be in the can and MacMurray could have more vacation time. I guess this was pretty revolutionary for TV and Frawley, who of course had been accustomed to filming one episode at a time in the order that it would eventually be broadcast (or doing it live), was pretty put out by the whole thing.

2. KP

KP Active Member

And we care about this guy's personal life because... He cheated on his wife, with a woman that cheated on her husband, big fucking deal. If he bumps off the husband, come talk to me. I guess sportswriters have never cheated on their spouses.

We get it, you hold it against the guy because he doesn't like answering your questions. I wonder if he is on profootballcoaches.com right now, talking to MoraToUDub, FreshTuna and Chuckie saying, man I hope (insert your favorite SJ member here) picks up a DUI on his way home from work tonight.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Spoken like a true fanboy. ::)

4. KP

KP Active Member

I don't care who he fucks, that makes me a fanboy?

5. sportschick

Well you are, aren't you?

6. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Can't Ohio U alums just get along?

I'm still wondering why everyone is doubling down on all these allegations being true. Show me the phone logs in court, and I'll gladly eat crow.

7. sportschick

Pattern of behavior? He's fucked around with married women before.

Plus I hate him, so every single negative thing I hear about him must be true.

8. KP

KP Active Member

I can easily seperate the two, Mrs. Manning.

She's ok, but she likes the Colts.

Even if they called each other from dusk til dawn, does it prove anything?

9. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

He has? Source?

I can dig that, fangirl. :D

10. sportschick

I have an irrational hatred of him though. I mean he fucked up the Browns, kept beating the Colts and he cheats just like my father. It all adds up to irrational hatred.

And nobody calls somebody that often unless they're involved in a major way.

11. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

The report says he is alleged to have called her 1,800 times. No one has provided phone records. For all we know, they could be doctored.

I'm not excusing his possible behavior. All I'm saying is, show me some more evidence before we certify him as a philandering prick.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

How would you know? YOU NEVER PICK UP THE PHONE!!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted