1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bill Belichick, sleazeball

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by RokSki, Jan 29, 2007.

1. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Thank you The Big Lead and Boston Herald.

http://thebiglead.com/?p=1709#comments

The guy knows defenses. He got incredibly fortunate with 6 round pick Tom Brady. He has won exactly ZERO Super Bowls without his coordinators, Fatty McWeiss and Crennel. He sucked in Cleveland. He apparently spent millions in the pursuit of wrecking this guy's marriage.

He's a very good coach, but please spare me the hagiographic BS. The guy's a social misanthrope, a real sack of dung of a person. Let's not lose sight of that in the fog the Kings, Simmonses, and Halberstams work hard to create.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Re: Bill Belchick, sleazeball

More than 1,800 phone calls in one year?! Holy shit. I don't even talk to my wife on the phone 1,800 times a year.

3. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Guy got undermined by Kraft turning the money screws, this year. Still a killer HC.

4. shockey

shockey Active Member

the name's belidick, dammit!! :eek: :eek:

5. spnited

spnited Active Member

'
    You mean:

"I resign as HC of the NYJ"

Real killer ... piece of shit.

Nice job he did blowing that big lead agianst the Colts.

Overrated ... piece of shit.

6. yeah, I think not

7. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Hey. What the fuck did I do?

8. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Yeah, but I do. 8)

Shit, that's not even funny. I'm sorry. Can I get you a beer or something?

9. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

You can say what you want about the man or his personal life, personality or lack of media savvy but there is no way he is overrated. His teams did win three Super Bowls in four years and went into the playoffs the next two years after that with lesser talent.

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Playoffs, dammit, playoffs. Super Bowl is capitilized. Will you please refrain from butchering the English language on a daily basis?

Belichick's an ass. And I don't buy the genius thing. I saw what he did to the Browns and Kosar.

11. spnited

spnited Active Member

I agree with everything chickie said!

Overrated? Yes because he's portrayed as some kind of fucking genius when all he is is a good football coach.

And a true piece of shit as a human being

12. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Look at the way he treated Eric Mangini after the first two Pats-Jets games. Mangini was someone Belichick called a friend, and he treated the Jets coach as if he were a walking case of SARS.

The only reason Belichick hugged Mangini after the playoff game was that the Pats won.

Draft saved Draft deleted