1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bigfoot Photographed!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Machine Head, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

This does it for me. I am now a believer. I can't imagine anyone faking something like this!

[​IMG]

Tim Kedrowski admits he was "super skeptical" at first. But now the 55-year-old salesman from Rice, Minn., wonders if his motion-activated camera managed to do something no one else has -- capture Bigfoot in Minnesota's big woods, far from his alleged stomping grounds in the Pacific Northwest.

Kedrowski's two adult sons set up the camera on the family's hunting land near Remer, Minn., and Leech Lake to see what animals might trigger it -- never expecting a black creature about 7 feet tall to stride through a stand of trees in late October

http://www.startribune.com/local/78975102.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUnciaec8O7EyUsl

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

That's Bill Laimbeer wishing he was a Sleestack again.

3. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I so hope this is real.

4. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

Love when Minnesota makes the news, even for Bigfoot. My question is why do bigfoot and aliens and UFOs never appear in the middle of the day in a city with a population of more than, say, 50,000? The Norway "ufo" lights from a few days ago were cool, too. Didn't read the followups to see what it actually was.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Bigfoot looks a lot like a guy in a black getup.

6. Machine Head

One theory is that the Dirty Commies had a missle test go kaboom.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jW5e1IL3lgxKyVzZDuYMxiYpUlOAD9CGKDUG0

7. golfnut8924

golfnut8924 Guest

As cool as it would be if it were legit, I agree with one of the comments at the end of the article --- looks an awful lot like a hunter in a full body thermal suit.

8. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

That's undoubtedly Bigfoot. It looks just like him ...

[​IMG]

9. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I like the convenient leaf on the tree for accurate scale.

10. golfnut8924

golfnut8924 Guest

Yeah I was wondering how they came up with the 7-foot description when the story mentioned nothing of any kind of scale. Interesting that there's one leaf on the tree and it's right at head level.

11. Machine Head

Do you people not believe your eyes?

Look!

THIS IS BIGFOOT!

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I've wondered when the trail camera photos of Bigfoot (Bigfoots? Bigfeet?) would begin showing up. The prices of good trail cams are below $100 now. Hunters use them everywhere. If there are strange things in the woods, trail cams are how they'll be revealed.

That said, I think the sons might be messing with Sasquatch dad on this one.

Draft saved Draft deleted