1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big West Conference men's basketball tournament, Mar. 8-10-Honda Center, Anaheim

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by bbb1978, Mar 3, 2012.

1. bbb1978

bbb1978 Member

I could cover Big West Conference tournament action, Honda Center, March 8-10 in Anaheim.
    Anyone who wants a copy of my resume and clips of my work covering NCAA men's basketball and feature work can e-mail Bruce Bourquin at: bobi78@juno.com.

I'd need help securing credentials as I'm a freelance reporter. My recent work can be seen on AOL-owned Patch.com sites (Dave Rice feature - Walnut, CA site) and another feature on Long Beach State point guard Casper Ware (Belmont Shore site). I've also done a feature on USC women's forward Cassie Harberts (San Clemente site).

I also covered a men's game at UCLA vs. St. John's for Newsday, when Coach Steve Lavin returned to Pauley Pavilion, this time as the visiting St. John's HC.

Draft saved Draft deleted