1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Pern wised up

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by bigpern23, Nov 10, 2009.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Re: Big Pern is big engaged

I can't help it: Reading Pern's initial post, I kept thinking he and his fiance were all over each other like that couple in European Vacation. "Dad I think he's gonna pork her." "Russ he's not gonna pork her." :D :D

Seriously, those are two of the best posts I've read here this year if not longer. So very awesome that you are marrying the girl you had a crush on 20 years ago. Congrats!

2. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

This got my day off to a great start, man. Great story. All the best to both of you, and then some.

3. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Great stories, BP. Congrats to you both!

4. Magic In The Night

Magic In The Night Active Member

Congrats Pern! There are so many things I can relate to in your story with my SO, who I met on the Internet last year (see Love on the Internets thread). Especially the part about the YouTube videos. We did that all the time when we were apart (about 6 months) and even now after we've been living together. Best wishes to you both. And lucky you to live in Kauai, one of my favorite places on Earth.

Draft saved Draft deleted