1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Mac With a Side of Nude Photos

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Pete Incaviglia, Nov 23, 2008.

1. Pete Incaviglia

Pete Incaviglia Active Member

As the lead says, if you use your cell phone to take naked photos of your wife, hang onto it.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iIY9a7RFewGtZ0BC5JVhalOh6tMwD94K964O0

2. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

And they're suing because he was a dumb ass who left his phone behind? Yeah, that's McDonald's fault.

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

This thread is useless without a link to the photos of the wife.

4. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

No this is likely why.

5. Pete Incaviglia

Pete Incaviglia Active Member

Yeah, I googled the dude's name, but in another story is said the site they were uploaded to was taken down already.

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

And without the fries.

7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I've been a little south of Fayetteville. Can't say there were any women there I'd want to see naked.

8. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

If you leave nude pics of your significant other on a cell phone, and you lose said cell phone, you deserve to have them spread around because you're a tool.

9. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

Please hold the "special sauce."

10. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

If those employees said they would hold the phone for him, they assumed responsibility. But if they're suing for suffering, embarrassment and having to move, then the issue gets into whether it was a popular site locally, whether anyone they knew saw it and told them he saw it, whether the pics had anything that could allow someone to pinpoint her name, etc. If they would have sued for misappropriation of property, then that's a winnable suit. But as filed? Seems like they're just trying to hit the settlement lottery.

11. Paper Dragon

Paper Dragon Member

Seems to me that this is what you get when you trust your family secrets to a group that can't be trusted to get your order right.

12. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted