1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Love anyone?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by tyler durden 71351, Jul 25, 2007.

1. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

They kind of touched on that once before....I think the wives (and maybe the kids) take a vote and it has to be unanimous. There was that episode last season where Margie found out that it took several votes before she was unanimously approved.

2. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I think what has really surprised me, something I did not expect to happen, is that I wound up rooting for these people to overcome their problems. Polygamy and all, I root for them. They are people I like -- even Nikki, because like DD, I see two sides to her.

(Plus, Chloe Sevigny ... on a cracker.)

3. markvid

markvid Guest

I've gotten very bored with it.

4. Appgrad05

Appgrad05 Active Member

The end of last season was very good and I liked the first couple of episodes of this year, but it's losing steam. It took me several days to watch this week's episode, at least.

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I'm really glad this got a second season, because I think it is worthwhile and has developed into an excellent show.

Margene is such a great character.

And whatever that actresses name is...

Hot.

6. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Ginnifer Goodwin. Very hot. Adorably hot.

7. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

Apparantly, she went to college with a friend of mine. Friend had a chuckle because Ms. Goodwin's age was listed in Vanity Fair...according to the numbers, she must have skipped about four grades in school.

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Demonstrably hot:

[​IMG]

9. leo1

leo1 Active Member

i'll second that. i was gone from SportsJournalists.com for about a month so i don't know if there was a john crom cincinnati thread but that show is fucking stupid. it's unwatchable.

10. Really have enjoyed this season. In the most recent episode, I especially enjoyed the performance of John McCain as Crazy Old Coot.

Wait, a quick check of the credits reveals that Crazy Old Coot was actually portrayed by Bruce Dern.

Wow. The resemblance is shocking!

Draft saved Draft deleted