1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother Is Rating

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by SoSueMe, Dec 1, 2006.

1. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

Interesting method of keeping us safe.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061201/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/traveler_screening

Personally, I cross the border A LOT (albeit on the ground) and I've been hauled in, searched and questioned before. It doesn't bother me. I schedule accordingly, adding more time in case I do get pulled in. I have nothing to hide. However, I see the other side of the coin, too. It is invasive.

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

You don't know that you in fact do have nothing to hide.

3. Wonderful.
    And me without my armbands.
    I certainly trust the Homeland Security folks, to say nothing of this administration, with this kind of thing.

4. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

I am on this list and I am not happy at all about it.

Just because we have a clown in office that never left the country to learn and discover before becoming president doesn't mean I should be harrassed.

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

It's not just the big brains at the top directing all this I don't trust.
    It's the retarded, semi-literate, section 8 housing living, couldn't-get-a-job-in-the-post-office or MVA, fat, lazy and angry TSA workers that scare the Jesus out of me.

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Those being the same people you would bitch about being welfare leaches if they didn't have those jobs.

7. You're both right.

Draft saved Draft deleted