1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 9 starting in February

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by budcrew08, Dec 17, 2007.

1. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

Thanks to the writers strike, the next Big Brother is starting in February instead of June or July like it has in the past.
    Here's the new commerical.
    http://www.tvgrapevine.com/smf/index.php?topic=17138.0

If this is a d_b, please delete, but I know from the BB8 running thread that there are a lot of BB fans on this board.

What you guys think?

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

First, Verizon help.

Now, BB9.

You, budcrew, are quickly becoming my go-to information source on here!

Until Kaysar comes back to replace Julie Chen, however, I will never love another season as much as I loved BB6.

3. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I'm very happy about this, especially since the pickings are going to become extremely slim in prime time because of the strike.

Hopefully it won't be lame because they had to rush it into production.

4. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

I'm not your manmaid for nothing, IJAG.

'What up, Kaysar!'

5. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

They seem to be promoting it with the people from BB8, but I really hope they actually pick 14 new people.

6. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

If it were some kind of all-star cast, I'm sure they'd be promoting it that way from the start.

Their commercials for upcoming seasons usually feature scenes from past seasons, because, obviously, nothing has happened yet in the new one. It's not like Survivor where the whole thing's in the can already.

7. Flash

Flash Guest

Cool.

Draft saved Draft deleted