1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 9 running thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by budcrew08, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Tripp McNeely

Tripp McNeely Member

Does anyone else watch the Showtime2 "Big Brother: After Dark" show or subscribe to the live feeds?
    I haven't mentioned this yet, cuz it's a major spoiler, but I was shocked to see something and I wanted to bring it up in case anyone has heard a reason for this.
    And please, if you respond, do it as a PM because I don't wanna ruin it for anyone who just watches the CBS shows.
    *************************SPOILER ALERT: GO NO FURTHER!!!!!*******************************
    I tuned into the Showtime show last night and did a double take when I saw Sharon back on the show (remember, Jacob and Sharon (the exes) were voted out by Parker and Jen on Wednesday's show). Has anyone heard how she was able to come back? Sounds like another twist on the show. I wonder if they're gonna eliminate two people each week, and somehow, one is voted back in to try to break up a couple. That would be interesting.

2. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Some info here, Tripp:

http://www.hamsterwatch.com/

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Sounds like one of the guys had to leave because he said on the show he was HIV positive... I'm guessing that's why they let the other girl back, to even things out...

4. Tripp McNeely

Tripp McNeely Member

Thanks Arnold ... very interesting developments.

5. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

O. M. G.

Jen and Ryan have sex in bathroom.

Audio only.

hehe :eek:

6. GoZags!!

GoZags!! Member

I'm interested to see how this couples thing plays out, though it certainly hasn't made anyone likeable for me so far.

On last night's episode, I about rolled my eyes out of my head when Jen is crying like a maniac while announcing their decision to oust Jacob & Sharon, and then the "I love you"s to Sharon as she's leaving. You know someone for 6 days and you "love them" ?? Gimme a break, loosers.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Have any of them gotten naked on the live feed?

8. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Natalie has walked around in a g-string and it looks like she's not wearing anything from the back. Someone flashed a cameraman a tit, but it didn't air. I think that was Natalie, too. Also, Natalie definitely gave Matt a bj and perhaps they had sex too under the covers a couple of nights ago.

Another tidbit I heard or maybe read - There's only one girl in the house with a high school diploma. Can that be right?

9. ArnoldBabar

That would be the same Natalie who talks about how much she loves Jesus and takes her Bible with here everywhere she goes. Nice.

I have no problem believing these people didn't make it through high school -- this definitely seems so far to be the dumbest cast ever. The only question is who filled out the BB application for them.

10. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

This is the worst group of players I can recall. I can relate to none of them. I'd rather see a competition between fat middle-aged housewives.

11. Flash

Flash Guest

You can't love Jesus and suck cock?

12. ArnoldBabar

Stallion, I had no idea you were a fat middle-aged housewife. You learn something new every day.

Well, you can, but I think Jesus prefers if you don't do it in front of the entire world with someone you just met. I'm no biblical scholar, though, so maybe there's some kind of loophole for reality TV.

Draft saved Draft deleted