1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 9 running thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by budcrew08, Feb 6, 2008.

1. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Yeah, her voice is definitely a challenge, but she seems like good people.

2. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Why did Sharon put blame on Ryan? Why not Adam? That would have been TWO strikes against him and he would have definitely be toast. Plus, the whole retard comment. Damn, asshole, I hope you get fired when you return to your real job.

I'm glad Joshua is gone tho. Clearly, he lied. Ironic, that the "christian" is the first one ousted because of a lie. Hypocrite.

3. Tripp McNeely

Tripp McNeely Member

Jacob, not Joshuah (cq)

And, I've watched Big Brother since the lame first season and am as big of a fan as there possibly could be, but I'm hating this season. It's like a giant clusterfuck with all these couples and a mismash of partners who aren't really couples paired with people who have significant others in the house. I hate this person, but I can't vote cuz I'm doing her partner.

Where's Dr. Will? Evel Dick? The singular geniuses that made this game great. Instead we have a bunch of horny guys paired with chicks who are eyeballing that $500,000 (not saying the guys aren't thinking about the money, but they're obviously hornier than greedier).
    I'm rooting for the gay guys, so far.

4. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

But Tripp, those people and story lines always emerge as it goes. I don't think we've ever seen something like that after two episodes.

I admit, I agree with your assessment of the houseguests to this point, but there's got to be more to these people, right? There damn well better be, because I know myself well enough to know I'll watch the whole damn thing even if it sucks.

5. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

Since this is really a bonus BB, refer to my comment:

6. Flash

Flash Guest

I'm not sure any of them are smart enough to be a Dr. Will ...

7. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

This season is going to suck eggs. I don't like a single person in the house. I might vote for the gay couple. I can also tolerate Ryan and Jen. My guess is that Jen wins.

8. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Adam is fucked up. From the retard comment to the eyes...that dude is nuts.

When the moron was saying Parker is snake, I love this comment. "Parker is only in it for the money"..... no shit.

9. Flash

Flash Guest

Well, duh ... why is anyone in the house?

There's something about the way the guy looks that totally creeps me out. You know, in the way that if we locked eyes across a crowded room, I'd round up my friends and get the hell out of there fast!

10. JR

JR Well-Known Member

I wondered where the hell that post disappeared to.

Jesus, that's embarrassing.

Funny, but embarrassing.

11. Flash

Flash Guest

There, there ...

12. Tripp McNeely

Tripp McNeely Member

Imagine having crazy-eyed Eric from Season 8 standing right next to him. That dude creeped me out with his eyes, too.
    And, I agree, they're all in it for the money ... except "Ma," who was obviously more worried about getting paired with tall, dark and handsome, getting laid and acting like she's 23 again.

Draft saved Draft deleted