1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 8 running thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by budcrew08, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

Hey, you know ... maybe he was an absolute prick. Maybe he did abandon her. Maybe he did beat up her mom or whichever gal charged him with assault.

I believe people can change. I have to. Otherwise, there is no hope for this planet.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I think Dick is trying... I don't think Daniele is... Granted, she's 21 and most people are brats at that age, but she takes the whole spoiled, whiny brat thing to a whole different level...

Anyway, I'm just glad she has to kiss Dick's ass if she's going to get a piece of his $500K...

3. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Dick is a whiny 44 year old brat. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

4. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Anybody else hear the thing about Dick cheating? Apparently he got messages about the show via some sort of code in letters from his son. Saw it in Entertainment Weekly today, first I'd heard of it.

5. Yeah, apparently Dick's son Vincent was going to send Dick messages in his HOH letter through some secret code.
    But (and I watched this on the live feed) Dick competely forgot about it until after he got rid of Jessica and Eric. He then remembered that Vincent was going to send him some sort of coded message, but was laughing when he told Daniele he had no idea what the code was and how to decipher it. I think it was much ado about nothing, really.

6. ArnoldBabar

CBS will probably have to hire codebreakers for all their reality shows from now on.

7. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

and walk away from his career as a professional football player?

8. Mizzougrad96

He had played in Finland, so I'm guessing the Jets aren't going to be calling anytime soon...

9. Mizzougrad96

Interesting read...

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20057728,00.html

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Most interesting thing to me was the casting directors had Dick on their radar for three seasons before finally putting him in the house.

11. ArnoldBabar

I liked Dick talking about Jen: "The fact of the matter was, she's a friggin' nanny. Give me a break."

OK, mister 44-year-old bartender. Maybe in 20 years she can aspire to be where you are.

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Hey, he's a bar manager not just a bartender! [/formerbartender]

Draft saved Draft deleted