1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 8 running thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by budcrew08, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Random thoughts:
    * Is anyone else bothered by that tattoo on Nick's arm? It just doesn't look right.

* Was that not the easiest $10K ever - for america's player to make up some silly story? Please. I hope those challenges get harder.

* Has anyone watched the Big Brother After Dark on Showtime? Anything good?

* Jessica's voice is like, so, totally, annoying. Oh my god. Like, vote her off, like, NOW. Please!

2. GoZags!!

GoZags!! Member

* the tattoo does look strange. I was noticing that last night.

* I think the dude gets $10K for every five tasks he completes, not each one. Yes, that's what CBS.com says.

* Not watched Showtime or any live feeds, tho I read updates.

* that girl's voice is horrible! plus the valley girl talk along with it.

3. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, $10k for every five. Casting a vote every week is certainly easy enough. And coughing up a sob story to mother-hen Kail was a snap too.

4. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Well I'm glad to know it's for every five tasks instead of one.
    I think Amber's gonna get kicked off.

5. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

jen must die!!!!

and after his little tirade toward jen tonight (sunday), evil dick is my new effin hero but he many be gone this week.

6. markvid

markvid Guest

Jen is an attention whore.
    Oh, gees, the pic of me and my mother isn't good.

Shut up and grow a pair, stupid.

7. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

Did you know that one of the girls is a stripper? Or so my wife said. Not sure which one she said it was.

8. Flash

Flash Guest

Oh my God, like, those pictures of me are so, like, awful. I'm devastated. I want them gone. I'm not even, like, wearing makeup or anything. Like, this is so tragic.

Please. Give me a fucking break.

Note to Jen: You're even uglier on the inside.

9. Flash

Flash Guest

That speech from Dick was awesome.

10. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Anybody else watch "The Soup"? They showed the clips with her crying about the picture, and the punchline was, "It could have been worse. It could have showed your hips."

I think if she saw that, she'd probably kill herself.

Dick made a smart play. Everyone hates the HOH, so I'll piss her off, and even though she'll put me up, they'll love me so much for being the only one who called her on her shit this week that they'll save me. Unfortunately the other nomination might have spoiled his plan.

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Well unless she wins the power of veto next week, Jen will be gone in Week 3... I know I'm in the minority on this one, but I would love to see Danielle voted off... It will never happen though unless Dick wins the POV and someone else gets put up...

Thank god for this show... Nothing else is on...

12. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

We do know from the first episode that only two of the houseguests admit to having cosmetic surgery.

Hmmmm. . . lets see. . . Jen and who else?

Draft saved Draft deleted