1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 8 running thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by budcrew08, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

Dammit ...

2. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

What's up, Flash?

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Just watched last night's.

God, is Jen a psycho.

4. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

Yeah, she definitely is. If I had won the veto, I think I would have used it to switch the noms, hoping Jen was eliminated. But I think Daniele did the right thing for the first week of the game.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Danielle was smart, but I think everybody watching that show wanted her to use the veto and then hope Kail would put Jen up...

Jen may be the most annoying person they've ever had on that show...

6. GoZags!!

GoZags!! Member

She's a superficial idiot, who isn't even that good-looking IMO.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

As soon as she started crying over her photo, I wanted her gone...

8. GoZags!!

GoZags!! Member

Me too. And then that junior high-jealousy-lying act last night was just the clincher.

9. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

While there's just no doubting that Jen is annoying. I think someone could take advantage of this, namely Nick. It's clear that she is hot for him in the worst way. He'd be well-served to keep her right where she is, competing for his attention.

The voice on that blonde is tough to handle. And the girl who says she's a nymphomaniac in one breath and prays in the next scene is just as annoying. This will be a difficult season for me.

10. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Jen's a basketcase attention whore. I hope she sticks around to provide some fireworks.

Jessica is the one I can't stand. That voice .... ugh!

11. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Jen's gonna have to hook up with some guy, maybe multiple guys, in order to get some allies. The women are over her already.

Draft saved Draft deleted