1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 8 running thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by budcrew08, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

Hasn't it always been that way? The season with Marcellus enabled them to represent two minorities with only spot. Score!

2. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

3. I watched some of that SHO2 stuff last night. Not much going on.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Oh, I know. It's just this cast looks like The Real World: Big Brother.

Even the one "old guy" is a tatted-up, spikey-haired bad boy. Where's Chicken George when I need him?

5. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

how about importing rupert from survivor?

6. Flash

Flash Guest

I'm not sure what's worse ... the dumb bitch bawling her eyes out about the picture or the fact that I'm watching some dumb bitch cry about her picture.

7. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

The girl crying about her picture was one of the more astonishing things I've ever seen. What must it be like to be that stupid?

I hope the nominations change, because right now the choice is between one of the few potentially decent people in there (Amber) and the most demonstrably hot girl (Carol).

8. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

That whole America's Player thing turned out to be fairly lame.

9. beanpole

beanpole Member

Yeah, I really couldn't care less who Eric confides in. Hell, I thought we were going to make him try to hook up with someone.

10. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Oh, that's gonna happen. But making him do that in the first week probably ain't the best strategy. With this first challenge, maybe confiding in the right gal (and America will pick a hot girl) can lead to a hookup later.

Dammit, why do I care?

11. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

I can't understand why this early in the game they would ask such a stupid question.
    They should have picked a girl for America's choice too.
    This has got to be the most retarded Big Brother I have seen in recent years. The god awful enemies, girls crying over pictures, the reason HOH picked the two people for nomination that she did. I can see the ratings drastically going down this season because this show is truly getting worse.

12. Big Game

Big Game Member

This show is always pretty lame the first couple of weeks ... people are overly nice to each other, blah blah blah.
    But, give it a couple of weeks and people's true colors start coming out and then the show always picks up.

Plus, I knew this season was going to be hard to get into after last year's All-Stars with Dr. Will, Janelle, Kaysar, Howie, James, Danielle etc., etc because they were already so familiar.

Draft saved Draft deleted