1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 2013

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dooley_womack1, May 25, 2013.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Maybe she'll put up the "queer" or the girl you can't see in the dark or the one who just needs to go into the kitchen and make some rice.

2. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

RACISM-GATE FALLOUT: Appears that Aryan and Guidette Marie have both been fired from their outside jobs over their spewage, but BB hasn't told them. Would love to see that footage when they are told.

3. sportsnut2002

sportsnut2002 Member

I hope they do it on the live shows when they get evicted.

4. sportsnut2002

sportsnut2002 Member

*****SPOILER ALERT*****

According to one of the blogs that is following this rather intently, Elissa and Helen are up for eviction.
    I get the jealousy over Elissa, but I must be dumb if I can't figure out why Helen is up. Isn't there a bigger threat in the game than her?
    I would want Jeremy to go up with the MVP's vote, but that would likely mean (unless she wins POV) that Elissa is guaranteed to go home.

5. Helen and Elissa are tight. It goes back to what was said earlier about McCrae distancing himself from Elissa. If you are a known associate of hers, you too become a target. Helen and Elissa bonded over both being mothers and such is the result. Still, it's almost certainly going to be Elissa going home. What's funny is, Aaryn is going to make this week about "avenging" David and while she technically is (Elissa is the one that nominated him), she's not doing anything to help further her stance in the game. Quite the opposite, in fact.

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Well, it's possible that Elissa wins MVP and puts whoever the moving company wants up and they vote that person out.

I tend to think they may let her put whoever she wants up and they vote her out anyway.

Helen is a pawn. Also, if she stays on the block it makes it that much easier to get Elissa out.

7. Mizzougrad96

Based on the three nominations, it's safe to say Elissa is going home this week.

8. sportsnut2002

sportsnut2002 Member

I think it's a safe bet that Elissa goes home, too. I just hope Aaryn, Jeremy and GinaMarie all get knocked down a few pegs next week.
    And I hope the MC gets blow'd up in the next couple weeks. Please let it not fully become Brigade 2.0.

9. The problem with blowing up the moving company is you need people smart enough to figure out it exists and then smart enough to figure out how to take it down. I'm not sure there are people in that house outside of it that can do that. I think Helen probably is but I don't think she has the social game to get enough people to join her to make it happen, especially if she loses her best friend in Elissa this week. Amanda might also be savvy enough but I think she's fully convinced she has McRae wrapped around her finger and she probably wouldn't acknowledge that he's working closer with anyone but her.

I really just want Aaryn and Jeremy gone as soon as possible.

10. sportsnut2002

sportsnut2002 Member

I want Aaryn gone so Julie Chen can tell her, on national television, that she got fired from her modeling job.
    Just to see the reaction on Aaryn's face.

11. Mizzougrad96

They didn't do that with the guy who made fun of the disabled kids he worked with and got fired from that job.

Of course the guy is serving four years in prison for drug charges and for not paying taxes on the $500K that he won.

12. Mizzougrad96

According to Hamsterwatch, they think Nick is going to be the one voted out.

Draft saved Draft deleted