1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 2013

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dooley_womack1, May 25, 2013.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Now I know ND's trolling. Why not Evel Dick, too?

2. NDJournalist

NDJournalist Active Member

Evel Dick is my favorite player of all-time. The way he was able to win despite being the target from Day 1 was fantastic. Dude gave up his POV to protect his daughter. And he still won. And then his daughter for some reason STILL didn't talk to him after.

And he would have won his second season, too, if he didn't have to leave for personal reasons.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I haven't seen every season, but the two best players I've seen on that show are Dr. Will and Evel Dick.

4. dooley_womack1

The only veteran I would want back is Jun Song, the Season 4 winner. I didn't see that season, but she has a great Twitter feed that provides cool analysis during the season

5. NDJournalist

I want Mike Boogie back, as well.

6. dooley_womack1

Tomorrow is media day in the Big Brother house, which is the time after which more solid details start coming out. Among the rumors out there:
    --The Amazing Race and Survivor alumni. How about no.
    --A house guest as young as 18 (hi, Natalie) and one as old as 74. I don't think the former, but I would so want another Jerry to stir shit up.
    --A mother-son combination, with their relationship kept secret. This might be interesting, but I'd much rather see a young man into cougars in a cast that has a cougar. That would push showmance boundaries, as would....
    --Two lesbians in the house. With our luck, they would hate each other, tho.
    --A nine-member jury. If the cast is at least 18, I could see it.

7. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

Glad to see that they are starting early this year. TV has already gotten boring and I need some comic relief.

8. dooley_womack1

Looks like Porsche, shown with Rachel, has lost a whole person, weight-wise. The pic is at BrenchelArmy.com. Grab a life vest and float on over there.

9. dooley_womack1

Cast photos and videos on cbs.com. And the nice woman below can coordinate my pageant anytime.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. NDJournalist

There will be three nominees for eviction each week. Sigh, why do there have to be twists each season? Just let's play the game.

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/big-brother/big-brother-15-twists-revealed-50394.aspx

11. dooley_womack1

Other developments over the last week:

--16 houseguests, including Rachel's sister.
    --Three houseguests on the block each week.
    --America will vote for an MVP each week (powers not specified), starting even before the show first airs.
    --A 1950s-60s style house.

12. NDJournalist

I hope Rachel's sister is just like Rachel.

Draft saved Draft deleted