1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 16

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Win-win for him if Retched goes back on BB — he gets a vacation from her and that laugh. The rest of us, though? Screwedsville (IF she's back).

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I hated her the first season she was on, didn't mind her the second season (which she won). I didn't mind her sister that much, but she wasn't particularly memorable. I remember her doing something stupid to get voted out, but that's the extent of it.

Rachel's saving grace is that she's a good player.

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

The rumor mill is plain silly to even worry about until about 10 days before the premiere. It's been alternately tabbed all newbies, All-Stars 2, Blood vs. Water, a newbie house vs. a veterans house, even rumors about Kara and Jenn City coming back. I do hope it's all noobs, tho I would be fine with Jodi getting a fair shot.

4. Mizzougrad96

I think they should bring the two racist girls from last season back and pair them together.

You're right about the rumors, but the Rachel Reilly rumor is in enough places that one would certainly assume that it's true.

5. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

One of the things I take great pride in is that I've never watched a second of this show. I kill enough brain cells as it is with the Bacardi.

6. Mizzougrad96

It's Masterpiece Theater compared to most of the Reality Shows on cable, the Housewives, Kardashians, Dance Moms level of stuff.

I don't know if I would watch Big Brother if it was up against regular new network programming. I probably would, but they would pile up on the DVR, as opposed to the summer when I actually look forward to it.

7. dooley_womack1

No way Rachel is coming back again. The show is finally going to be in HD, so that should be interesting. The Big Brother site on CBS is showing all the episodes of the All-Star season, so make of that what you will.

8. Killick

According to report, cast won't be revealed until June 19.

http://www.examiner.com/article/big-brother-season-16-news-date-set-for-cast-reveal

9. dooley_womack1

Two-night season premiere on 25th and 26th. Speculated possibilities are veterans and relatives, or 25-30 newbies, with America voting a bunch off

10. WCIBN

WCIBN Active Member

entertainment ranking of the english speaking big brother franchises from best to worst:

BBAU > CelebrityBBUK > BBUK > BBCanada > BBUS

BBCanada and BBUS both suck and BBUS is rated 'worse' because Allison Grodner is in charge.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Meet the houseguests ...

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/photos/1001745/meet-the-houseguests/54606/

12. Killick

Hellooooo, nurse!
    [​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted