1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 14

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

The chances of that happening are nil. The coaches are coming in.

2. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

BTW. . . lets keep voting the hot chicks out so all of the eye candy goes home.

This could get boring.

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

They're under no obligation to heed any America's Vote; Big Brother is not legally a game show, so it can do pretty much what it wants. I think they've had Kara and now JoJo in sequester in case the No vote is so overwhelming that they can't risk having the coaches play. They would then bring Kara and JoJo back; they do need to have a couple players come back to not have a season end too fast and to have a fast-forward week. Chenbot said the vote was whether the coaches would get a chance to come back. So maybe there'll be a competition involved.

4. dog eat dog world

dog eat dog world New Member

1)With Hantz gone, the show drops 4 million viewers in the next two ratings and they cancel the show after the original playes have eliminaated one another.
    2) Fixed vote. coaches enter regardless of what America thinks.

That Willie dude...I'm shocked if he gets any gay guys to hit on him. He's almost a good-looking woman....compared to a couple of the girls in the house at this point. Seriously, he could freak the hell out of a straight guy in drag on a dark night....I say get a gender change operation and enjoy life to the fullest.

5. I'm a BB fan but I just can't get into this season. Nothing interesting there at all and as has been mentioned, the eye candy is going away at a rapid pace. Just a lame concept and a bad cast, it seems.

6. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Per Hamsterwatch's "Line of the Day":
    Niiiiice. I just knew Shane was an asshole. Hope he gets called out on it, big time.

7. Point of Order

Saw that on the feeds. Ugly.

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I hope the Evil Doctor was right and that Ian wins the whole thing...

9. Point of Order

Ian's looking pretty good right now. He's safe as long as Frank, Wil, and Shane are all in the game as bigger targets. Once all or some of the coaches come in Thursday he still should be able to get by for 2 or 3 more weeks without being threatened. I imagine he is already a shoo in for America's favorite and $25k. Not bad for a college kid. Love that guy.

10. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I can't imagine Ian being a target for a long, long time... Of the players who were not previously coaches, I'm probably rooting for him or Danielle.

It's not a bad season, just not a great one...

11. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Ian was my boy from the beginning. Said it on here.

I can't stand Danielle.

I could deal with Frank, too bad he is a goner. I hate Boogie.

I think Janelle is a good player.

Oh, and I want to shove a whistle up Coach Dan's butt.

12. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Boogie feeling dissed because he wasn't put on the block, was the high point last night.

Draft saved Draft deleted