1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 14

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Was Dan the guy who won a couple seasons back?

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I think they should do a season entirely with people from other CBS reality shows.

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Dan is Dan Gheesling, winner of Season 10, Daniele D is Dani Donato. Alison Grodner is the show's producer. Britney was Rachel's frenemy, Natalie finished second to Jordan.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Didn't ask about Daniele one l. I asked about Danielle Reyes, or something.

5. dog eat dog world

dog eat dog world New Member

I'll agree with the comment about a lack of decent shows, but I don't find what is so interesting or attractiveabout a show where a bunch of people are locked in a house for 50 days. Explain. Because I watched the first one and those people were convinced that the show's ratings were in the gutter.

6. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

This cast looks whack. One chick from my state pretty close to where I'm from, other than that... they better have some personality. :(

http://www.hamsterwatch.com/

7. dooley_womack1

About 4-5 of them have modeling experience. One was a rock band member. One is the son of a pro wrestler. One is the brother of a Survivor star. The days of plain old folks being in the cast are long gone.

8. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

i still want to see a survivor cast and a big brother cast switch shows after they compete in their original show

9. dooley_womack1

So much for the Natalie speculation. CBS has grayed her picture, knocking her out of the running for mentorship

10. Colton

Colton Active Member

Will the Afterdark esps start at the same time?

11. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

I think they should do a season entirely with NFL wide receivers (and of course, eight hot sexy women). That would be funny.

12. dooley_womack1

According to a pic released by CBS, Kara was the first one in the house. No one has won BB after being the first person to enter the house.

And my early prediction: Shane wins against Danielle in the final.

Draft saved Draft deleted