1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 13

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Jun 28, 2011.

1. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

please, please, please don't let it be jeff/jordan, jessie/natalie or hayden/enzo making the return.

and dammit, killick, she's a VIP cocktail waitress.

2. shockey

shockey Active Member

any woman who looks like cassi and says her philosophy is to 'suck all you can (out of life)' is my early fave: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/cast/13/cassi/

eyes like hers melt me every time.... 8) ;) :D

3. printdust

printdust New Member

I really thought after the first one, which is the only one I watched closely, that this show was short on its legs. Thirteen. Wow. I guess they're locked in by Julie Chen's contract.

But then, as opposed to Survivor, one could play this successfully by sitting on their ass for two months. That's a show I could compete in.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Season 1 was awful. If memory serves, they completely changed the game for Season 2 and then, thanks in large part to Evil Dr. Will, season 2 was so great that it saved the series.

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Checked out some Big Brother sites and tweets today. Some tidbits, which could be considered SPOILERS!!!

First of all, the CBS vote is a mere beauty contest; the three pairs who will enter the house (creating a cast of 14) have already been picked. Dr. Will has said he's not in the show. According to Janelle and numerous other sources, Brenchel (now engaged despite Brendon being caught in a Weiner-type transgression on Skype), Jeff/Jordan and Evil Dick/Danielle will be the pairs joining the house. The speculation is that even the fresh-meat eight will be paired in some way. And from what Alison Grodner apparently tweeted, the HOH game involves ape suits.

6. Mizzougrad96

For some reason, if Dr. Will is saying he is not on the show I'm inclined to think the opposite is the case. Maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part.

7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I STG if I have to watch Dick and Brenchel again, I won't watch. Mark it down. Someone let me know when Rachel's gone.

8. dooley_womack1

Mizzou, I have now seen stuff saying Evil Dick may pair with Jen or Eric, not Danielle. And Dr. Will doesn't really need Big Brother at this point. Jesse, on the other hand, will be flexing for food.

9. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Today, HamsterWatch tweeted the photo of Brendon's junk. It made me LOL until I read they didnt break up and were still together. Bleh.

10. Mizzougrad96

I liked Evil Dick. I hated his daughter.

11. dooley_womack1

The 41-year-old milfy woman is likely to be printdust's fave. She follows Boehner and thinks Krauthammer is the bomb, according to her Twitter feed.

12. dooley_womack1

Just saw the cast interviews on the CBS site. Keith and Lawon seem like easily the most interesting new cast members. Keith fancies himself a pimp but doesn't seem nearly smooth enough to pull it off. Lawon did neglect to thank the bum who lent him his outfit. Milfy Shelly sounds too much like Kathy, and made too big a deal about her modesty, saying there'd be no ass shots. Porsche seems like she could float awhile, and Cassi seems like she could have decent game. Kalia probably has Monet-style shelf life. Dominic doesn't seem as if he has much, and I'm not sure about Adam; he seems like Casey from BB10, and he didn't go far.

Draft saved Draft deleted