1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 13

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Jun 28, 2011.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Right now Chilltown has only 15 percent of the vote. WELL behind Jeff and Jordan.

2. imjustagirl

I miss Kaysar. :(

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

On one level, I would like to see whether Brenchel is still alive, and to see them enter the house with Rachel saying, "WE'RE BACK, BITCHES!" Then again, I really don't want to see a showmance re-enter. As I said before, I don't want any more Jessie, and I want to see Hayden and Enzo have their hearts crushed. So I guess it'd be between the Donatos and Chilltown. I had no idea of the existence of Big Brother when Chilltown was on, and I suspect a ton of the voters would be saying the same. I do know it'd be a hoot to see if Evil Dick would push the boundaries so much again, so I guess that'd be my vote.

4. imjustagirl

Evil Dick was a cheap knockoff of Chilltown.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

If Chilltown doesn't get in, I may boycott this season.

6. Mizzougrad96

How is Chilltown not winning?

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

It could be what Dooley said. I have only watched the last two seasons. I didn't see Chilltown. I think there are a lot like me.

8. imjustagirl

Get a load of this. :D

9. Mizzougrad96

Dr. Will is to Big Brother what Richard Hatch is to Survivor. After the pretty bad first season, Dr. Will came in and played a brilliant game and won the second one. I haven't seen every season of Big Brother, but the second season is the best of the ones I've seen.

Vote Chilltown! :D

10. Mizzougrad96

Damn, they're running fourth now...

11. imjustagirl

Here's a question: The poll doesn't say who do we WANT, it says who WILL. And it also says "some" not "two". So what if they're bringing back TWO pairs to bring it up to the 12?

12. Mizzougrad96

There's a part of me that has a hard time believing that Chilltown would agree to do this if they weren't guaranteed a spot in the house. They certainly don't need the money, since both have been very successful away from the game.

Draft saved Draft deleted