1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Brother 12

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, May 25, 2010.

1. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

I think the schedule is Wed., Thurs., Sunday.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Kristen is insanely hot and she was barely seen in the last episode.

3. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

I think "The Brigade" has an expiration date earlier than my carton of milk.

4. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Okay, I had the tv on but wasn't watching.
    Which of those geniuses uttered the phrase: "I wouldn't trust her with a 10-foot pole"?

I mean, who DO YOU trust when they're carrying a 10-foot pole?

5. Mizzougrad96

I'm actually pretty pleased with this season so far.

6. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Or "scotch free"

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Same here, Mizzou. I like it so far.

I think the "brigade" is stupid. But I can see Lane and Matt having some staying power -- provided neither is the saboteur. Enzo and Hayden? I don't see them lasting very long. Just don't seem like good players.

I like Monet's game so far, because she is staying beyond the fray. Same with Kristin. The less you see of them, the better at this stage of the game. Eventually, though, they have to make some friendships. I get the feeling Kathy is being sooooo distant that that is why she will eventually get axed. Someone who doesn't want to make an enemy will go with the easy nomination and Kathy is an easy one, because no one cares about her.

I like the way Matt is playing, too. He's in it and playing along with the brigade thing, but I think he knows he is smarter than the other three. He's just not doing anything to draw attention to himself.

Britney is a snake. The minute Hayden heard that she was reporting back to Annie, Britney should have been up on the block. I could see Britney being the saboteur and Britney and Kathy would be the obvious lifelong friends, since they are both from Arkansas (mom & daughter?). But maybe that is too obvious.

Ragan didn't annoy me as much as I thought he would. He might be OK.

Andrew is going to get on everyone's nerves and I don't see him lasting long.

Brendan is a strong personality, but people will want him out, so I don't see him staying, unless he can keep winning competitions.

If I was playing, I'd try to keep Enzo around (he is an idiot; let him think he is strong and use him). I'd keep Rachel and Monet around, because I think they are weak and can be people you send packing at any time. I'd try to use them. I think Annie is smart, but she is scared, so I'd keep her around and try to turn her into my pawn -- make her beholden to you. I'd also keep Hayden around. He's not that smart and can be manipulated.

I'd try to actively axe Andrew (not a quarter smart as he thinks he is, but potential to do something sleazy and underhanded. Wouldn't trust him). The others I'd worry about and try to get rid of are Matt (smart enough to play well), Lane (may be strong in competitions and smarter than everyone will assume), Brendan (vindictive and playing it way too hard. I'd just get rid of him for peace of mind). And Britney (She is obviously trying to play everyone and she just isn't good at it. She will stab anyone in the back later on, and I'd be afraid it's me.).

Kristen is a wildcard to me. We haven't seen enough of her, so I can't tell if she is a strong competitor.

The person I am rooting for so far: Matt.

Who does everything think the saboteur is? And the lifelong friends?

8. I hate Snyder

I hate Snyder New Member

Alright, they mentioned the other night that two "players" are life long friends off of the show. One of the other players mentioned that Kathy and Britney could be mother - daughter.

Indeed they could. Here's a pic of both side by side. What do you think?

[​IMG]

Plus, if you remember, on a previous episode two players had their pictures marked out with X. Those two players were Kathy and Britany.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. I hate Snyder

I hate Snyder New Member

Sorry Ragu. Just saw your post. It could be pretty obvious as you say. How about this. Kristen/Hayden as life long friends? They even look like they could be twins.

10. Mizzougrad96

Enzo is such a complete tool that it's just pure entertainment every time he opens his dumb mouth.

He is the Meow Meow. What a complete moron. I think he could go far.

11. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Enzo is a moron auditioning for Jersey Shore.

12. Mizzougrad96

I've never seen Jersey Shore, but I've seen all those idiots interviewed. I think he's smarter than those types, but definitely has a lot of those Guido traits.

Draft saved Draft deleted